JENFAB DUAL Drum 19” Rotary Drum Aqueous Cleaning System 3 Stage Model LJ 19
This Jenfab machine will conserve energy by applying “lean” principles to reduce energy consumption, waste and non-value added time. The Model LJ 19 has the capability when certain options are purchased to process up to 19 cubic feet of parts per hour per drum.
The LJ 19” can be used as either a stand-alone cellular or in-line parts washer system. The gentle tumbling action effectively maneuvers parts to expose all edges and surfaces as they are sprayed and immersed in the cleaning and rinsing solutions. Only Precision Laser Cut Stainless steel construction is used for the tank, drum and drum housing, to ensure many years of service.
The advantage of the dual drum system is economy of floor space, capable of twice the production of a single drum unit, a different part can be process cleaned in each drum simultaneously, A common tank with common pump and heaters realizes an economy of utility as less heat is required in each tank of the dual drum system than two single drum systems.
19” LJ SERIES ROTARY DUAL DRUM AQUEOUS PARTS WASHER SHOWN,
WASH, RINSE, LUBE & DRY WITH TANK INSULATION, FLUID LEVEL CONTROLS, WASH FILTER, DRAIN PLUMBING AND OTHER OPTIONS
- Length: 168”
- Width: 72”
- Height 54”
- Load Height 46”
- 19” Round
- Helix Pitch 8 inches continuously welded
- Drum Center 40 Inches from floor
- Drum Material Heavy Duty 14 Gauge type 304 SS with 1/4” Perforations
- Helix Height 2” to 3.5”
- Drum Speed Variable 1-4 RPM
- 48” with drain area and entrance vestibule
- Pump: 60 GPM @ 30 PSI
- Tank 200 Gallons Insulated
- 160 Degree F.
- Piping 40 SS Positioned to properly direct spray
- Nozzles SS V Jet
- Level Control Ball Float tied to main water header with shut off valve
- 36” with drain and entrance vestibule
- Pump 60 GPM @ 30 PSI
- Tank 140 Gallons Insulated
- 140 Deg. F.
Piping 40 SS Positioned to properly direct sprayNozzles SS V JetLevel Control Ball Float tied to main water header with shut off valve
- 24” with drain area and entrance vestibule
- Pump 30 GPM @ 20 PSI
- Tank 95 Gallons Insulated
- 140 Deg F.
Piping 40 SS Positioned to properly direct spray
Nozzles SS V Jet
Level Control Ball Float tied to main water header with shut off valve
Air Blow Off:
- 48” Length
- Fan 2,000 CFM, TEFCBB
- Electric Heat for air flow digital temperature controller
Recirculating Hot Air Convection Super Dryer