Note, condition is excellent with little usage.
Sold As is.
Designed to clean small parts, ideal for nuts, bolts, washers, etc…
User loads parts in front of machine and belt moves upwards through wash chamber, then blow-off and parts exit through rear of machine.
- Loading area is 11.75” x 7.75”
- Belt is 11.5” Wide with 2” Height for part containment
Serial No. 00631-50
Refurbished, cycled tested, sold with 30 day warranty
Work Handling System
The work handling system is uniquely designed flight and link arrangement. The link is cast iron with a stainless steel 9/16” pin and cotter pin. The flight is formed of 10 gauge plate. This design allows for a soft tumbling action yet is strong, highly wear resistant and durable. Each flight is bolted to a link on each end with two stainless steel 3/8” bolts. Optional soft flights are compressed rubber over steel allowing a tight mill for extra small parts or cushioning of delicate parts.
Serial No. 99-223
Very Good Condition as removed from Aerospace. New replacement would exceed $125,000.00.
- Turntable Diameter: 60 Inches
- Maximum Work Height: 48 Inches
- Maximum Work Load Capacity: 2,500 lbs.
- Solution Operating Temperature: 160 Deg. F.
- Initial Heat Up Time 60-120 Minutes
- Wash Tank 600 US Gal.
Reconditioned, with a 30 day warranty.
Serial No. 20301
Date of MFG 06/2006
Model F-4000 LX-P
- Turntable Diameter 40 Inches
- Work Height 60 Inches
- Table Load Capacity 2,000 lbs.
- Operating Temperature 140-180 Deg. F.
- Initial Heat Up Time 90 Minutes
- Electric Heat to 18KW
Cycled and tested with 30 day warranty. Very little usage hour meter reads 298.
Manufactured in 2008
Serial No. 8209
- Turntable Diameter 30 Inches
- Work Height 40 Inches
- Table Load Capacity 1,500 lbs.
- Operating Temperature 165-180 Deg. F.
- Initial Heat Up Time 45-60 Minutes
- 208 Volt 3 Phase 60 Hertz, 114 FLA
- Heat Source Electric 30 KW