Waste Water Evaporator RGF Thermo-Oxidizer Model TO-60
Condition is excellent with very little use. Was in large transmission rebuilders plant. Saw very little use.
Waste Water Evaporator is controlled by a combination PLC and UL approved microprocessor based Flame Safeguard Controller. Visual confirmation of the Thermo-Oxidizer status is provided by LCD displays, indicator lights, and digital temperature displays. The stainless steel burner nozzle provides the energy necessary for the wastewater evaporation. A pump pressurizes the wastewater for injection into the air atomization nozzles. The wastewater stream is thereby atomized directly into the combustion chamber where it is completely evaporated.
- Thermo-Oxidizer is designed for Waste Disposal Applications such as……
- Petroleum Hydrocarbon Waste
- Die Casting
- Alkaline Cleaners
- Machinery Coolants
- Compressor Wastes
- Ink and Paint Waste
- Tumbling Solutions
- Waste Haulers
- Process Wastewater
- Printed Circuit Board Waste
- Plating Solutions
- Heavy Equipment
- Food Processing
- Manufacturing Processes
- Combustion Blower Motor: 3 h.p.
- Air Supply Requirements: 23 SCFM @ 80-120 PSI
- Operating Range: 1,400 Deg. F.
- Burner Safeguard Control: UL, CSA Listed, FM and IRI Approved NFPA 86 Rated
- Gas Pressure: 1.5 psi
- Exterior Finish High Temp: Two Part Polyurethane paint
Dimensions – excluding stack
- 7’-6” W x 5’-5” D x 8’-10” H
- Weight Approx: 11,000 lbs.
- Chamber Volume: 80 Cubic Ft.
- Disposal Rate: 60 gph
- Electrical Requirements 220 VAC, 20 Amps 1 or 3 phase
- Construction: 3/16” Plate
FOB, Tulsa, OK
Lease payments as low as $597.00 per month